STAAD.Pro (Structural Analysis and Design) is a tool used for developing and analyzing the structure design. The design includes petrochemical plans, tunnels, bridges etc. The user before using the tool is being given STAAD.Pro training to understand the tool. The training also includes model generation, editing, loading analysis and concrete designing. Supporting both Indian and international codes, the tool allows the engineer to design different structure. Moreover, once the course is completed, the aspirant can work in any of the engineering firm as structural consultants, departments in construction companies and offshore platform designer.
Let us check top 5 benefits of using STAAD.Pro software:
- Flexible Modelling Environment: The tool with latest feature enables to create 3D version of the structure. Equipped with advanced graphical environment and different languages, it helps the user to design the right structure.
- Wide Range of Design Codes: The tool comes with wide range of design codes making it one-stop point for building design. With having varied design codes, the software determines the drift, deflection and the depth. The user with right STADD.Pro training will understand to use these design codes.
- Contain Features of Structural Engineering: The software contains all the tools to make the designing work easier. Works with programs like STAAD.Pro Foundation, Offshore and RAM Concept, it helps in designing the structure effectively. If the user is designing the bridge or pipes, the software includes feature to design the same.
- Open Architecture: The best part of this tool is it can be developed with an open architecture called OpenSTAAD. The software has all the input and output functions already inside. It also has pre-built collection of structure of various designs that can be used during the designing.
- Easy to Use: After undergoing the Pro course, the user can use this tool easily for designing the structure. The STAAD.Pro online course provides in-depth knowledge about the tool, features and its right use.
PMI, REP & PMBOK are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc.